Who is the Training For?
This Motivation Management Training Programme is for anyone who is required to manage and motivate people on a one-to-one or team basis.
What does the training do?
Training concentrates on improving motivation skills of employees in order to achieve the highest levels of performance.
Pre Training Review
Frosch Learning would carry out sessions with elected sponsors to understand exactly where training is required. Each Manager will also complete a Psychometric Questionnaire prior to training.
Content of training
The programme will cover the following areas:
- Using a psychometric test to allow the Manager to identify his/her personal motivations
- Via a set of case studies the Manager will understand how he/she can fall into the trap of inflicting his/her own motivations on others
- Understand the findings from the top four motivational theorists – Maslow, Herzberg, McGregor, Blake and Mouton
- Applying the theory to the real world – how the Manager can achieve the highest levels of motivation from each of their teams during each day, week, month, year
- Belbin’s 8 Team Types – Identifying the natural “team strengths” of each team member and how to harness these strengths to best effect when the team comes together
Post training review
Each Manager will come away with an action plan for him/herself and the organisation. Frosch Learning will then return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting eight to twelve weeks after the programme to ensure positive change is being implemented.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Have gained a deep understanding of their own motivations and how best to self-motivate
- Understand how best to work around any personal weaknesses in managing a group of people
- Be able to build specific actions to improve the motivation to work from each of their people
- Have developed their skills at using the correct ‘leadership style‘ with ‘different types’ of people
- Have an understanding of different motivational approaches that can be used to harness the strengths of his/her people
- Understand how to improve teamwork to achieve better results
- Work to a personal action plan to ensure progress when returning to his/her team