Who is the Training For?
This Management Training Programme is for any Manager who deals with setting objectives, both short and long-term. Whether the Managers build their targets from the bottom up, or are given targets to achieve, this training is guaranteed to improve team performance.
What does the training do?
Setting Objectives Training concentrates on developing the key skills needed to deliver results through objective and target setting.
Pre Training Review
Frosch Learning would carry out sessions with elected sponsors to understand exactly where training is required. Each Manager will also complete a Personal Organisation Table and Questionnaire prior to training.
Content of training
Although the content of the training will vary, from experience the programme is likely to look at areas such as:
- Defining with clarity the aims and objectives for the period in question
- Managing the conflict between urgent short-term objectives and important long-term objectives
- Evaluating weaknesses in current personal organisation
- How to plan the day, week, month, year most effectively
- Increasing hourly output
- 15 erroneous assumptions about time
- Handling time-wasting situations in a professional and assertive manner
- Strong management models on how best to plan future business
- How to translate targets into activity plans so that their people know what they have to do to increase their goals
Post training review
Each Manager will come away with an action plan for him/herself and the organisation. Frosch Learning will then return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting eight to twelve weeks after the programme to ensure positive change is being implemented.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Be able to set clear objectives for themselves and each of their people
- Gain a full understanding of what they can do to deliver results through management by objectives
- Have a real appreciation of what they can do to improve their approach and effectiveness
- Understand how to plan effectively to achieve better results
- Have a personal action plan to ensure progress when working with his/her team