Essential Selling Skills
Duration: 2 days
The techniques covered on this External Sales Programmehave been developed by Frosch Learning based upon twenty years of inspired development.
Who is this training for?
The Essential Selling Skills Open Course is for all
participants who are required to sell to Customers
and Prospects in their day-to-day duties.
What does the training do?
This comprehensive Sales Course is specifically designed to develop each participant’s interpersonal skills in all key aspects of the sales process.
Content of training
During the Open Training Course, each participant will…
- Be given practical methods to improve their efficiency in the way they manage their Customer base in today’s market conditions
- Clearly understand different objectives and retreat aims that can be set for every type of sales visit
- Be reminded of the things to do and not to do during those most important first few minutes
- Develop in-depth skills in questioning technique so every sales opportunity is identified effectively
- Build a bank of quality questions for their own business environment
- Gain an understanding of any personal communication difficulties they may have and be given relevant techniques for self-improvement
- Learn how to make best use of visual material, proposals and samples in presenting their product and services to best effect
- Understand how best to handle the Customer when handling difficult objections
- Be shown how to build the best counter arguments to the most frequent objections they receive
- Be given practical ways of overcoming the objections they receive on price
- Build confidence in gaining commitment from the Customer including 10 ways to close sales without appearing pushy
- Be shown a simple yet effective way to check that they are meeting the right decision makers in the Customer
Post training review
Following the Training Programme, Frosch Learning will return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting four to eight weeks after the programme to ensure positive change in the workplace. This will include individual recorded simulations followed by a detailed review and coaching session.
By the end of the session, each participant will:
- Clearly understand vital preparation techniques to ensure productivity from the onset of the meeting
- Have developed their questioning skills to improve identification of sales opportunities
- Be able to use sales materials to maximum effect
- Have a real appreciation of handling objections and how best to overcome them
- Have gained confidence in getting commitment from the customer
- Have gained a real understanding of any personal communication difficulties and ways to improve them
Each participant will leave with a clear understanding of the changes they need to make that will create the most significant improvement to their sales effectiveness.