Duration: 2 days
This all-encompassing Retail Selling Skills Training Course has been developed to increase conversion in any retail environment.
Who is this training for?
Training is for all Sales and Customer Service People working in a retail environment who wish to increase results.
What does the training do?
This Retail Selling Training Course develops each participant’s selling skills in ten simple yet highly effective steps. You can measure the return on investment immediately upon their return.
Content of training
During the Open Course in Retail Selling, delegates will develop their skills in 10 Key Steps to dramatically improve conversion rates, outlined below:
- The Acknowledgement: The do’s and don’ts
- The Approach
- Understanding the different Customer types
- Tips to gain rapport with each customer type
- Identifying needs and wants quickly and effectively
- Advanced questioning techniques
- Listening skills
- How to motivate the Customer to actively engage in product solutions
- Presenting options
- Sequence, structure
- Positive 5-star presentations
- Handling merchandise
- Body language to understand how the sale is going
- How to reduce the customer’s price resistance
- Handling objections, including best counters to all objections
- Spotting buying signals
- 10 different ways to close without appearing pushy
- Building the sale – Add-ons
- Selling to a number of Customers at once
Post training review
Following the Training Programme, Frosch Learning will return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting four to eight weeks after the programme to ensure positive change in your workplace. This will include a detailed review and coaching session.
By the end of the session, each participant will:
- Have gained a full understanding of what they can do to improve their approach and effectiveness
- Clearly understand what they can do to motivate the Customer to buy
- Be able to identify needs and wants quickly and effectively through improved questioning and listening
- Have improved methods of presenting options
- Have developed their ability to handle and overcome objections, including resistance on price
- Have a clear understanding of how to close without appearing pushy
- Each participant will leave with a clear understanding of the changes they need to make that will create the most significant improvement to their sales effectiveness.