Essential Selling Skills
Who is the Training For?
If you have members of your Sales Team who need to improve their efficiency or techniques, this Essential Selling Skills Training is the programme for them.
What does the training do?
Our unmatched In House Selling Skills Training will develop participant’s skills in key aspects of the sales process. Training will provide participants with practical sales training methods to improve their effectiveness in areas most needed.
Pre Training Review
Training is most effective when it is relevant to the participant. For this reason, detailed case studies are developed by Frosch Learning and the appropriate Line Manager to enable the techniques covered in the Workshops to be practiced effectively. In this way the participants are able to maximise their potential.
Content of training
Although the content of the training will vary, below are examples of the content a programme might include:
- Improving efficiency in the way a Customer base is managed
- Learning valuable tips and techniques to achieve objectives when meeting with decision makers
- The importance of creating the best first impression and how to do so
- Developing in-depth skills in questioning techniques and listening so every sales opportunity is identified effectively
- How to make powerful 5 star presentations that will engage contacts
- Gaining an understanding of any personal communication difficulties and the relevant techniques for self-improvement
- How best to handle difficult objections and how to build the best counter arguments to the most frequent objections received
- Practical ways of overcoming the objections on price
- 10 different ways of how to close effectively without appearing pushy
Post training review
Following the Training Programme, Frosch Learning will return to your workplace to conduct an in-depth, post implementation review meeting four to eight weeks after the programme to ensure positive change in the workplace. This will include individual recorded simulations followed by a detailed review and coaching session.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Have developed their questioning skills so that every opportunity is identified effectively
- Be able to use sales materials to maximum effect
- Be able to deliver engaging 5 star presentations
- Have a real appreciation of handling objections and how best to overcome them
- Have gained confidence in getting commitment from the customer
- Have gained a real understanding of any personal communication difficulties and ways to improve them