Who is the Training For?
Frosch Learning’s training will benefit any person who is involved with appointment making on the telephone.
What does the training do?
Our Tailored Appointment Making Training Programmes will train your Sales Teams how to implement successful cold calling techniques to dramatically increase appointment making results.
Pre Training Review
Training is most effective when it is relevant to the participant. For this reason, detailed case studies are developed by Frosch Learning and the appropriate Line Manager to enable the techniques covered in the Workshops to be practiced effectively. In this way the participants are able to maximise their potential.
Content of training
Typical topics that will be covered are:
- Preparation for the outward campaign
- Identifying decision makers and influencers
- Getting through to the target contact
- The techniques to engage the Prospect’s interest
- Objection handling
- Closing techniques
- 15 page guide to making successful telephone appointments
Post training review
All Telesales Training involves review, summary, conclusions and action plans. Part of this process can take place as Individual Simulations whereby each participant leaves with a recording of their conversations and receives written feedback on their strengths and areas where improvements are still required. This is done using case studies specific to an individual and their situation.
By the end of the programme, each participant will:
- Have gained a full understanding of how best to prepare and research for an outward campaign
- Be able to identify decision makers and influencers quickly and effectively
- Have an improved ability to handle and overcome objections
- Be able to close efficiently and seamlessly
- Have gained a deep understanding of how to make successful telephone appointments